CIEH Level 3 Health and Safety
With a focus on the role of supervision, learners on this course will develop the essential knowledge and understanding to enable them to discharge health and safety responsibilities. Upon completion of this course you will understand your roles and responsibilities for the health and safety of others, and be able to ensure the safety of your employees.
Who is this course for?
• Managers and supervisors within a workplace
• Learning and development coaches
Course overview This course aims to provide managers and supervisors with a thorough understanding of the different aspects of health and safety in the workplace Key facts
• Updating and upskilling from previous learning
• Offers management support
• Learn about the importance of planning, risk profiling and organisational implementation of health and safety in occupational settings.
• Cover the monitoring, measurement and investigation processes required to comply with legislation.
• Available as a public course on selected dates
• Can be delivered as an in-house course for classes of up to 8 delegates