CQI/IRCA ISO 9001 INTERNAL AUDITOR COURSE
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of a quality management system based on ISO 9001 (or equivalent), and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011.
Objectives of Course Delegates will, at the end of the course be able to:
• With reference to the PDCA cycle, explain the process-based quality management system model for ISO 9001 and the role of an internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of quality management systems
• Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal quality management system audit, in accordance with ISO 19011
• Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal audit of part of a quality management system based on ISO 9001, and in accordance with ISO 19011
2 FULL DAYS
DAY 1 9am- 5pm
DAY 2 9am- 5pm
To be successful on the course delegates must:
• Complete/attend all elements of the course
• Pass the continuous assessment (focused on the three learning objectives).
Delegates are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
1. ISO 9001:2015 Foundation (QMS)
2. Management systems
• The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
• The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement.
3. Quality management
• The fundamental concepts and the seven quality management principles (see ISO 9000)
• The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction.
4. ISO 9001-
An understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001 and the commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000, which may be gained by completing a CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Foundation (QMS)Training course or equivalent