CIEH Level 2 Health and Safety
The CIEH Foundation Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety supports businesses in their legal obligations to ensure employees are protected from harm. This course is ideal for those who want to develop knowledge of health and safety issues in the workplace and the regulations for maintaining a healthy and safe working environment.
Who is this course for?
• Suitable for individuals at all levels within employment
• Employers looking for an induction or professional development course for employees
This course will focus on common hazards and how to control them. It will help you work more safely and be more aware of how your own actions can affect the health and safety of others. It’s also a highly transferable skill that looks great on any CV.
• Ideal induction at the start of a new job
• Understand your role and responsibilities in reducing risks and supporting health and safety in the working environment
• Learn about risk profiling and its contribution to health and safety, incident reporting and emergency procedures.
• Available as a public course on selected dates
• Can be delivered as an in-house course for classes of up to 8 delegates