Level 2 Food Safety
Time & Location
About the Event
Who is this course for?
• Food handlers preparing or cooking food for consumers
• Anyone wishing to refresh previously learned skills and knowledge
• Businesses looking to provide staff development to food employees
• Self-employed, food-based small business owners
This course reinforces the importance of food safety and provides learners with an understanding of how to identify and control food safety hazards in their own workplace.
• Offers the minimum standards for the food safety industry
• Builds on the Introductory Certificate in Food Safety
• Recognises good practice as a food handler
• Gives confidence to consumers Availability
• Available as a public course on selected dates
• Can be delivered as an in-house course for classes of up to 8 delegates
- Level 2 Food safety£89£890£0