Level 2 Health and Safety
Time & Location
About the Event
Who is this course for?
• Suitable for individuals at all levels within employment
• Employers looking for an induction or professional development course for employees
This course will focus on common hazards and how to control them. It will help you work more safely and be more aware of how your own actions can affect the health and safety of others. It’s also a highly transferable skill that looks great on any CV.
• Ideal induction at the start of a new job
• Understand your role and responsibilities in reducing risks and supporting health and safety in the working environment.
• Learn about risk profiling and its contribution to health and safety, incident reporting and emergency procedures.
• Available as a public course on selected dates
• Can be delivered as an in-house course for classes of up to 8 delegates
- Level 2 Health and Safety£89£890£0